Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yo ho ho and a Bottle of Rum

Random titles are random.

Anywho, just reportin' a bit cause I'm bored but still feel glued to my chair and not quite tired enough to trek to my bedroom.

Grinding away in CSA at the moment to gleam some goodness from the last days of the Exp Event buff. Methinks maybe...three-to-four more visits and I'll have enough cards and exp from grinding to master my original team~

I'm gonna miss this team so damn much, in leveling. Why? They don't need goddamn reloading.

After that, Tech and Kharis take the stage (with Marceil again probably) to grind to master and collect cards for a new expert, who, once there, will join in stance leveling. Not sure who, but Mika (Karj) and Cagalli (Caly) are in consideration for their wonderful stances.

In other news, I'm interested in seeing Thor, Priest and Pirates of the Caribbean: At Stranger Tides come May. April-wise, Hanna. Which I may go see cause of my birthday, which is on Tuesday. Fuckin' tuesdays.....

Starting the painful, scary and stressfilled process that is looking for a place to teach you stuff and not be superdouchey. AKA, college. I really hope I'm right in this and that it turns out like tests....

Project Gamma is going along nice, but slow. I don't mind, not in a rush. UV is goin' good too, and I think I've come up with some tasty stuff for origins in my mythos.

Well that about wraps it up, I'm feelin' sleepy enough to kerpoof.

Crafter signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment