Wednesday, August 18, 2010

An Update

Soo, lessie.

I vetted Romina today, and bought the PTC for the first time evar, because, G1 keeps doing these costume promos and... D: augh. At least it wasn't a failrific explorer pack. I say that because the top two are nasty expensive for me and the cheapest is kind of...useless..for me. :c

Last week, I finally upgraded to XP. hurp. I don't really like it all that much but I'm getting used to it. I LOATHE AND ABHOR Word 2007. It's such an obnoxious little fucker. I miss my 2003. q_q

Faaahhh anyway. Computer, who has a name now, which is Oscar, has been running..a...little bit better? Lol I haven't noticed too much of a difference. And I'm using Pidgin..it's..ehhh. I hated it at first but it's not so horrible to me anymore. Trillian had some borky problems so, that's why I switched. I may switch back to it if and when they fix things.

School's been creeping closer, so I'm relishing these last weeks of freedom. I know I'll be moaning and crying for summer probably by the middle of September. >_> At least, it should be better then last year. I'm..being more involved in the planning of things, and I don't have any fucking AP courses, so woo. Plus I've got a world history course, instead of just REPETITIVE AMERICAN HISTORY.

And uh, I need to go makin' biscuits. /reminder. Anyway, I'm happy to update some things on the list of the last post!

I've - Vetted Romina, I plan to get her to 'least 101 before I drop her to dusty-fy in the Quarters again. Amaranth is getting some hardcore Topolo leveling, I've already maxed about three stances on her. Workin' on Penetrar Cruz as I type. Proxima's almost got Cauchemar maxed, and ohmygawd, I love it. Twin Blades too. They hold the sabres so much more awesomely than in Bloody Feast. D: Hel has maxed all her Domination stances, so now I just need to...suffer and cough up the 850k feso required for her Forgotten Magic book. ;A; That and I need to get back to Darkness/Flintlock/Occultism one of these days...orz.

Cagalli's almost 101, and winderful~ I can't wait to expert her. Oh! I FINALLY got my hands on a nice Camisa, +6 and 2 DR for 50m~
As you can imagine, Frequency, Prox, Amaranth and Cagalli were squeeing.

I still haven't uploaded my photos from EAA. Goddamn I'm lazy. Oh well. I just hope I do it before school starts, LOL.

Me and bro are on the Netflix free trial (which is how I got Gredits as I call them, hurr, for my gold.) and Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs is here. Probably watch it tonight aftar dinnar.

I wish the stat caths would get a wig. .-. and my god I want her new costume alreadyyyy.
I need to do TA more...still missing some symbols for stances and I just want to build up my symbols to hopefully make a Constellation weapon. (me? const? lolrite.)

The whole reason I started leveling Romi to vet was because the Schwarseiz costume came out. God what a typo that is, but its one spiffy outfit. Sure, it's cleavage, and Romina is the last kind of person to flaunt that, but.., you just compare her in Schwarseiz to Reckless Emilia, she's the most modest, conservative Priest's daughter evar. ;D

OKAY. I think I'm done.

Bye now. I'll be amazed if I update this again before August ends. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment