Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hapkidoooo




I has it.

Which means I experted Lei! 8D

Now I just..need proper gaiters/knuckles .__. bleh. Wish I could get some golden ones but I don't have enough money for that. Herpyderp. I need way too many 32 ARs.

And..I've been doing Bounty Hunter missions more then usual simply because its fun to skill-spam a boss and hey, free chips. *shrug* I might try soloing Bahamar sometime to see if I, well, can. So far I've only done it a few times with Balbanies. xD

And I dislike that there's no movies coming out until next month. And by this I mean movies I actually want to see. Oh and Khan Academy is full of fucking genius and win and awesome.

NOVEMBER, GET HERE FASTER. So many games to watch. Bullshit Time ends(DST). Thanksgiving. Closer to Christmas and thus Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. Neee.

....fuck scratch that, my mom wants me to take the ACT in December, IT WON'T BE A MONTH OF WIN. e_e

Okay think that covers my stupid blathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment