Saturday, March 10, 2012

Standstill

WHO DO I LEVEL, GUYS.

I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE PEOPLE TO ONE-HUNDRED. AGH.

Also I finally promoted Calyx, who has been patiently sitting and teaching Alya chess for a month or two, herpderp. Soyes, fresh expartiness and all that.

I could level a plethora of vets, or grind experts. Or card farm, herpaderp. I do need to master Frequency but um, since my computer is having mysterious problems I'm wary of starting timed items on GE/leaving it on overnight/etc. Awesome, Oscar. Just awesome.

Getting vet promos for Lorch and Jonathan(CoimbraTroooooperrrr) would...be nice but the bastards on the Orpesian market think they can be all expensivepants. Bleeeeh.

Suffice to say, I WISH I COULD JUST PLAY MY PRECIOUS MASS EFFECT AND NOT WORRY ABOUT ANY OTHER SHIT.

That sums it up, along with the fact I had an epiphany while riding in the back of my brother's Subaru yesterday. It wasn't so much an epiphany as an obvious realization, kind of like "oh, yes the sky IS blue, fancy that."

Expect updates to the SPRAS thread too.

2 comments:

  1. You can master some characters to prepare for the next patch - Lisa (Blitz Assault), Musketeer (Unlimited Shot), Garcia/Brunie (Wanted Shot), etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my musketeer is ready for Unlimited Shots, although I need to make another serp pistol. Lisa is Exp7, so shouldn't be hard to master her either. I'm pretty much just stuck with mastering or experting characters, right now.

      Delete