Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Octobrrr!

Gasp, I live. I just had a reeeeeeaaaaaaallllyyyy crappy September, that and I wasn't sure if anyone even read this. xD Anyway I feel like updating, so here it is.

I am currently: eating ice cream (Some Ben & Jerry's) in October. Yes. I am crazy. But also resistant to cold. \o/ Killing stuff in AA with my new Veteran, Tech :D And listening to Sonata Arctica's In The Dark.

Woooooooooooot~

Today I did the PSAT. And I just imagined I was fighting Obama, Novia, and Behemoth. Yeah....don't ask unless you want a long story. So, I may be seriously starting the expert grind soon.

/short update is short.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading~! Hooray for ice cream in the fall!

    And, congratulations on your battles with standardized testing. That sounds like quite a story....

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD Well, I don't care for Obama, and in the roleplay I first partook, Novia and Behemoth were the main villains.

    ReplyDelete