Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reflections

Sadness.

Emptiness.

Excitement.

Wondering.

Anxiety.

Picturing.

Dreaming.

Worrying.

Smiling.

Longing.

Anger.

Feeling. Those sum up how I've been lately. Saw Robin Hood last week. Once again Devs proves to be the man to go to about movies. He has not failed me yet. :P GOD I LOVED THAT MOVIE.

This day in specific has been crazy. Single handedly went through triumphant feelings from acing a bunch of biology quizzes one after the other, to being bored as fuck online, to doubting my story, to fretting about another, to recovering...oi. Its crazy, to just sit back and think about all you felt during the day. Try it sometime. It might surprise you.

Anyway, things are going well in GE. Sharif and Hel are 80, leveling Deirdre and Atlacoya now. Prox is 78. Oh did I mention I got Selva? Lawl I did not. Well I did get her. Wootwoot.

Taking a break from experting has been good, methinks.
Anyway, I'll just keep working. Get that gear, level that char, reach that crescendo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCxb8FwhzK8&playnext_from=TL&videos=UXANqaSgzKA


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEIvlihb2Ms&playnext_from=TL&videos=MeU9LDPRgaI



I love WT. <3 Recently found these.

No comments:

Post a Comment