Thaaat's right. Blogger is a piece of shit and has tried to sabotage this oh, I dunno, a billion times and even got windows in on the war. Holy, fuck, I am tired of this.
Let's get this show on the road:
1. What is your Family name? Almontri
2. What GE-version/server do you play on? The oh-so-retardedly named Sword2, the North American/European version. Orpesia.
3. What is your family level and how many characters do you have? 41+3, 45 characters.
4. What faction are you in? (If any) What is your alliance? (Royalist/Republican/Neutral) Versei, my own clan made for the Valeria quest, lawl. Alliance, I don't have one but if we're taking words at facevalue, I go with the Republicans for the storyline. Maybe it's because I'm American, LOL.
5. How long have you played GE? Probably three years.
6. How did you start playing GE? A friend of my brother's was going to try out sGE's beta, and he tagged along. Then I stalked after them. A year went by and I found Sword and decided to pick it up again.
7. How did you come up with your Family name? The word just kind of popped into my head. It's also the name of a character of mine.
■ Stock character questions
8. Which stock character is your favorite? I like them all. D8
9. Please talk freely about fighters. Umm. THEY ARE THE KINGS AND QUEENS OF VERSATILITY. FUCK YEAH.
10. Favorite fighter stances and skills? Equites will always be a favorite, but overall I like all their expert stances. I wuuuuv Peltast too. If we're talking prevet(gasp) I loved Epee/Sabre Garde, and Heaven and Hell.
11. Please talk freely about wizards. Awesome outfits? Check. Badass voiceovers? Check. I saw their awesomeness from the start, I saw the light. Now only the sheep are following with the advent of Telekinesis. BUT NOT I. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THEM.
12. Favorite wizard stances and skills? Telekinesis does look spiffy. I suppose I like all of their stances, all are useful and all are *ZOMG PRETTY*
13. Please talk freely about musketeers. I like theeem.
14. Favorite musketeer stances and skills? Back in the day, Bloody Overdrive was THE SHIT. Now, I suppose Desperados is cool. I'm excited for Unlimited Shots.
15. Please talk freely about scouts. Scouts are cool, ok. I will always love my Mariiii.
16. Favorite scout stances and skills? Uhmm. The buff stances, all three. Since I tasted them all at different times it was kind of exciting, y'know?
17. Please talk freely about the elementalists. The dude is cool but his new second face is creepy(most of them are BLECH). The lady has too many flooffy dresses of doom, but I like her too. Their magic is damn fun.
18. Favorite elementalist stance and skills? All the Occultism skills. And Flare because ITS FLARE. Also, Evoli(lol the abbreviation no one will get that sounds like a type of noodle?) and all the Dominations. Helena's Forgotten Magic is neat too. And the elemental specialists coming up, how can I not like that shit. Though Ludin is a bit meh.
19. Favorite speech/voices of stock characters? Uhhm. sGE's female fighter and male musketeer were epic from what I remember. Male wizard in both sGE and Sword2 sounds so cool. Same goes for the female scout. :>
20. Favorite costume/equipment for stock characters? .....I can't answer this. I love so many.
21. What do you expect of stock characters in the future? I expect scouts to get an epic, trolling trap stance. I expect them to make more shitty costumes for the male ele. And more skimpy ones for all the ladies in general. And MAYBE, the male fighter will get to show off his abs?!
■ RNPC/UPC character questions
22. Favorite male RNPC/UPC? Hmm. Najib Sharif, Gascon, Irawain, Raven(he would be better with a stache), Leo, Coimbra Trooper, Ed, Lorch.
23. Favorite female RNPC/UPC? Romina, Valeria, Ania, Caly, Lisa, Grace, Catherine(human and robo versions!), Idge, Soso, Karja, Selva. Yes, popular ladies but I love them for their storylines, looks and costumes too, dangit!
24. Favorite RNPC/UPC stance and skills? Rapida Espada, Punisher(though I'll never get it) for the lulzy, logic defying action of using a rifle one-handed, Hapkido, Shadow Sting, I'll probably love Blitz Assault too. Death Chopping, Superior Blaster.
25. Favorite speech/voices of RNPCs/UPCs? Uhmm. Bernelli is pretty good in both sGE/Sword. :> I kinda like Sword's Caly voice too. Helena's sGE voice, DO WANT. Najib is also awesome. And uh, Leo in Korean sounds cool. But then so does Reckless. Korean voice overs, so far, seem so pro.
26. What RNPC/UPC would you recommend to use? WHICHEVER ONE YOU FUCKIN' WANT, BRO.
27. What was your most memorable recruitment quest? Hm. I don't know, I've had fun recruiting everyone from Lisa to Valeria. I know I fucking hate Ramiro and always will. Tiburan too. Fuck those kids. Send them to bootcamp.
28. Favorite RNPC/UPC that hasn't yet been recruited or released? Beatrice and Ion and Adriana and Elisa look awesome. And I suppose Grandies.
29. Favorite costume/equipment for RNPC/UPC? ....Uhhhm. Black Wisteria/normal outfit for Caly. White Vent/normal outfit for Grace. I like Reckless, Val and Cath's original outfits in a way, too.
30. What do you expect of RNPCs/UPCs in the future? I expect them to make Panf the Bamf and Karja some darn ice-rapier, fire-sabre expert stances of doom. And maybe more hybrids like that. And I expect more personal skills to finally come into being. MAYBE THE RESCUE KNIGHT WILL BECOME AMAZING?!?!?
■ MCC3 questions
32. What characters do you prefer? I love my stocks. I run teams consisting of them a lot. I prefer all the characters I have in my quarters for different purposes and stuff, dur.
33. What character do you secretly hate? I make no secret of my hate. I hate Emilia's cardboard hair. I hate Gracielo as I showed above. I dun really like this new Vincent guy, but whutevz. And they've ruined the new Targan. woe is me.
34. What is your main MCC3 team? (List more if you have more than 1 main team) I DON'T HAVE A MAIN, BRO.
35. What team would you think of if you saw the sentence "These are real men..."? Real men, you say? Claude, most definitely. And Ed and his bro, and Kurt. And hell, does Simon and Gerard count? I wouldn't say they're so much real men as real people. They have fucking goals, pasts, and all. /magical rant
36. What MCC3 team would you like to use? (Okay to include not yet implemented characters) Uuuuuuuuuuhm. I have no idea. I want to try out Ania + Leo sometime.
37. What stats would you primarily add to fighter-types (including RNPCs/UPCs)? STR or if they're tanky, CON. A durrrrrrr.
38. Stats for wizard-types? Strength so they can bust some kneecaps with their rods/staves. You know this is awesome.
39. Stats for scout-types? CHA FOR THEIR TRAPS.
40. Stats for musketeer-types? Charm/Charisma, so they can be more like Dante.
41. Stats for elementalist-types? Agility because I want more magic pewpewpew.
DO NOT TAKE THE ABOVE AS SERIOUSNESS BECAUSE REALLY. I DON'T NEED TO REPEAT WHAT EVERY OTHER PERSON WHO'S DONE THIS QUIZ HAS SAID ABOUT THEIR STATS, GODDAMN.
42. Do you make use of any combination buffs? Oh yus. Pioneers I often have, and sometimes Three-Year-War.
■ Equipment questions
43. What is your most prideful equipment? Probably my +7 Serpent Javelin 3s, with 29 ATK and 97 Human, brah. It was from someone who was tired of the server, lulz. It has done me well and I have honored that person!
44. What is the nicest equipment you acquired as a drop/in roulette? Are you lucky with drops? Nicest roulette was a qualified belt. A drop, well I got Aries from Chimera back when I was hunting it in prep for Darkness.
45. Do you enhance items? What is your highest enhancement failure and success? Yeah I enhance/upgrade shit. Who doesn't. I have never +7'd something, unless it's something I want to fucking break. Then it'll go to bloody +9.
46. Do you think certain enhancement NPCs have more chance to succeed than others? Which one? Uh, I dunno. I hate Soho already and rarely go to him. Usually go to Vince cause I save in Auch, but I love Idge. :3
47. Do you enchant items? What is the best stat you have gotten? LOL. BEST STAT I HAVE GOTTEN, the 2 DR on a 84e Striform years ago, and then *maybe* the 37 ATK/53 Golem Dragon crossbow I has. The enchant lady, as I say, is a troll first, enchanter second. She doesn't like me.
48. Do you craft your own equipments? Yeah, sometimes. Lately it's only 100es. Which then refuse to chip.
49. What is your experience with victory and defeat in PvP? I never pvp, unless it's to get screenshots of skills, or let some friend abuse, I mean test stuff on my team.
50. What MCC3 teams are often used in Team PvP? Xworld seems to be all about Cath T/Val/Wiz or other such combos, going by the whiners on the forums, lol.
51. Please talk about some common tactics. I don't have common tactics, I never pvp. D8
52. What are you proud of to achieve in PvP? See above plerz.
53. What is the most annoying MCC3 team in PvP? Jose. Oh my god, Jose is a troll that grins like one.
54. Your most impressive PvP memory? Getting murdered quite eagerly by Balbanies' elementalist's Abyss Flare.
55. Have you joined Colony War/Alliance War? Please talk freely about it. Back in the day, yes I went a few times when I was pre- and fresh-Vet. I remember trolling people with Treasure Golem/Hole of Darkness. 8D
56. Any thoughts or expectations about PvP in the future? Not really.
■ Other questions
57. What is your favorite pet? I love all the ones I have, actually. Panpan is so fuckin adorable it ain't funny. Sys/Sith is awesome toooo. I still have a place in my heart for the originals, Moppet and Poppet. And the Ginger Tiger=awesome.
58. What kind of pet would you like to implement? MORE MONSTER PETS. So many good ones out there... D: This game needs to be more like RO in that regard.
59. Favorite pose? Um. V for Victory? LOL. Depends on the character.
60. Please post a favorite screenshot here.
61. What is your favorite monster? Basilisk is a pretty neat design. I also like the Necro Shaman of Occulta.
62. What is your least favorite monster? Phobitian things. They need to die. Over and over and over and over again.
63. Do you participate in raids? (Including solo) Yeah, time to time. Lately been going to Circus/Joaquin with two friends.
64. Do you have a favorite leveling map? No not really. I go where I go.
65. What map, that you've never been to, would you like to visit? Uhhh. Castilla Temple/Ruins. I want to go there so bad. But I probably never will see it.... *cryforever*
66. What is your favorite city? Probably a tie for Auch and Viron. But I kinda like all the cities for their own quirks/songs/residents.
67. What is your favorite background music from the game? I LOVE ALL THE SONGS!
68. What is your favorite raid/mission/instance? Please explain about it. Team Arena is a fun one. Everyone can taste superpowers!
69. What is your favorite official event? The 2011 Halloween and Christmas events were pretty cool.
70. Have you participated in events organized by the gameprovider or individuals? Yeeees.
71. What thoughts do you have about the Cash Shop/Item Mall? I think the system of the majority of CS stuff being tradeable is neat. There are pros and cons to the system of course, but I don't need to list them because other people banter on and on about it.
72. What about any of the gambling webgames related to GE? I think it's neat for the places that have them(i.e. kGE/jGE.) I think it's lame for places like sGE.(see IAH'd, point and case)
73. Let's be honest. How much do you think people spend in the above mentioned things? I think they spend a lot, but it varies from person to person. If someone wants to spend a couple thousand on this game over the years(or in a year or whatever), well fine. People spend a couple thousand on cruises or TVs or game consoles and their games, I mean...it's a hobby, it's entertainment. (Not mentioning the crazy people who have an obvious PROBLEM with the way they spend money on this game)
74. What are your fond memories of GE? Probably the fact it got me writing, and the fact it made me think about art more. I've met so many wonderful people from around the world, too, thanks to playing this thing. I will forever thank it for that.
75. And as well, your bitter memories? Bitter memories. Sure, I've had some, but they are fleeting compared to the gold and the mediocre memories.
76. Do you have any general thoughts, suggestions or ideas about GE? Plenty but I can't be arsed to think of them right now. Except....letting everyone wear hats. And pet costumes or something.
77. What do you think about your GE-versions next update? I THINK I AM EXCITED FOR MORE NPCS AND UNLIMITED SHOTS.
78. Take care of yourself in and out of GE! Any words of advice about doing so? Keep some water around near your desk(unless you are clumsy, then use a sippy cup!) and drink it while you surf/game/whatever. Remember to rest your eyes and brain(obviously) and basically, keep a healthy relationship with your computer. :3 Ingame, well. Hur that's up to you. Be a bastard if you want, be a trickster or be a saint.
79. What do you think about the gameprovider and GMs of your GE-version? While G1 has had its issues, at bottom I do think they are a decent company. Raiden, Quinzel and Neume are awesome people. If I lived near their offices, I would deliver them cookies.(And then threaten to revoke said cookie privileges if they didn't deliver patches faster!)
80. Cheers for your good work! Thank you, thank you! Please, no autographs on your babies/ass/equipment.