Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Change Has Been Made

HOLY SCHNAPPS, GUISE.

I REVAMPED MY BLOG.

ILU NEW BLOGGER TEMPLATES. <333

However, the quest begins for a new background header image thing! D: Because while I love that one i got from NASA ages ago, I don't have a high enough resolution to crop it the way I want. So...yeah. What will it be?! MORE SPACE STUFF? GE? MUFFINS?

Stay tuned, and feel free to suggest any.

Also debating whether to change the URL and my name, since...I only really go by Almontri now ingame. Lol. Although I could keep it and do funny incharacter posts sometimes just to confuse the fuck out of readers.

Nahhhhh. I'm too lazy to try and figure out what the fuck Al would write in a journal anyway.

To discuss REAL LIEFZ for a tad, I've been busy with FAFSA(more like FUUUUUUUUUUUFSA because of our dear Government. It is a model of incompetency.) and college stuff in general! I did visit the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design. HOLY FUCK THAT PLACE IS EPIC. I will possibly apply for their spring semester, since I really don't think I'll be able to cook up enough stuff by summer or whatever in time for the autumn semester.

I'm pretty O.K. with that since I want a fucking break. I mean I hate how everyone is like "GO TO COLLEGE BLARHBLAH" when I'm just getting done with something that has been eating my soul for almost as long as I've been alive.

On another note I have a new sketchbook since my other two are running out. And I have a PLANNER. For my writing and stuff. Whoopwhoop!

That is plenty of rambling from me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment