Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Prep (Or Something)

Tomorrow I'm making gingerbread.

Das right.

The famous, classic christmasy cookie.

Except I'm a rebel and they are not men. Or even women, or aliens. They will be stars and snowmen(okay so maybe they are men? still, i have never seen a man that is made out of three large balls)

Then on the weekend it is time to make a Nutella cheesecakeeeeeeee. Haven't had it since March.

Granado-wise, I am bored out of my fucking mind. I might go to Secret Tower to see if I can kill General Guard for Oswaltz, but...otherwise there is nothing to do. I hope the word change lets me buy a few more things, though.

Vindictus-wise, I have forgotten my security code..i'm not overly concerned at the moment, but it looks like if I can't remember, I'll have to try sending a ticket. 8luh. Nexon christmas event has received condemnation on their forums and tumblr alike. I'm disappointed the new santa outfits aren't tradeable, but otherwise I really don't much care.

Here's some musical pickings from today.


Delicious sax.


1 comment:

  1. HI LI YOU'RE ASLEEP BUT MERRY CHRISTMASSSSssssssssss WOOOOOooo

    ReplyDelete