Friday, December 14, 2012

Doot Doot

So then, little update time.

I finally ended up making a pixiv account, and I'm so happy I did. SO MUCH GE AND VINDICTUS AND GENERALLY AWESOME ART TO FIEND OVER.

Got Meythea(Asoka) to 100 today! And now she's Expert, levelin' Sect of Moonlight. Woop woop. Helena joined her to level Augury since my recent const-boxing netted me FOUR MORE bloody Pisces.

I will be so rich once Unlimited Shots come. I can smell it.

I also purchased Jaspard's Rifling Revolver and an Iceberg Bangle from the Token Shop. Waiting on a word change to see if I can get anything else...here's hoping I can net another weapon; leaning towards a Dual Structure Dagger. If less, I might get ICP. :>

I might draw up a list later of all the things I got out of the event, but...probably should wait on that, it's not over yet. lol

Also got around to making a christmas theme on my desktop, and have been sending out cards(largely to some GE friends). Who knows if this will be a tradition, I just liked the art on the cards. e_e

That takes careathat.

2 comments:

  1. AND I THOUGHT WHO IS THAT NEW FOLLOWER OF MIN AND WHY DID THEY FAVE MY WORKS.
    hello and welcome to pixiv. You will see.. weird things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;D

      yes i have already seen weird things...people complain about deviantART having so much pronz but..honestly i never saw it there but woah pixiv has it.

      Delete