Saturday, July 25, 2009

I've Been Lazy

Kay so.

I've done it again.

Not updating things, that is. AND THERESSOMUCHCRAPTHAT'SHAPPENED.

So let's see if we can compact things nicely....

Ancient Area is wonderful. I brought Freq, Kharis and Zander there the other day and gained 6% total, 2% gained each. Today I bought the Belly Dancer costume from the feso shop. I had enough, the fesos were just sitting there, and the costumes are still broken, so I figured what the hell and got it. She's of course, vary pretty in it~ <3
Photobucket
Which brings me to another point. For the anniversary of Sword, K2 gave out three different types of wings, of which Marceil and Freq are sporting. They were:
3 Pairs of Permenant Black Angel Wings - Which look nice on Mika, Sullivan and Zander. :3
3 Pairs of 15 Day Devil Wings - Cool, I can always use extra stats.
3 Pairs of 15 Day Black Angel Wings - Which give 8% speed...lol. Freq's usin them, and she's down to 21 speed. Not bad, considering that's the only speed buff she had. I probably should remove that point from AGI, but like....I'm lazy. And it costs gold. SPEAKING OF THAT.
I decided to make a Veteran's Ancestral Lightning Bracelet. Freaking Long Name. I ended up +5ing it cause I can't get a Ziz. QQ I ended up using my 36~76 chips trying to get a 100 one, finally used two 88s, three 92s and then three 96s to get one. >_>;;
So I was in Katovic earlier...I've gotta say I love using Lightning and Raid Assault there. ;3
Photobucket

I finally gave in. I can't keep hating on Claire. :/ And actually I've found I should just hate on Claude more then her, since HE's the one sending her around to do all this stupid crap, and she asks for help. AND ANOTHER THING. Claude AND Jose don't recognize me. Even though I DID BOTH OF THEIR QUESTS AGES AGO AND HELPED THEIR SORRY ASSES. O:< Stupid Devs and their inconsistencies with the storyline... I went around with Claire to collect debts from Vincent, Emilia and the Rebo Investigation Guy. Vincent really isn't helping his image by saying this to me...
Photobucket
SERIOUSLY?! YOU REALLY SOUND SUPER GAY NOW! AND PEOPLE THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY FOR JUST WALKING TO AL QUELT WITH LORCH! GEEEZ MAN.

Ahem. So yeah. I've gotten to the Unknown Ore part now...I sort of regret not afking last night trying to get it. .-. Blah, maybe it's good it has such a bad drop rate and that I'm lazy; it'll keep me from straying from my goal. Which is to Veteran all of my alts (or get to 100, in some cases).
I won't make any new characters till I do. Oh boy. How long will that resolve last, eh?

The G1 forums now have their Sword section....it's....bleh. I hope it gets skinned to awesomeness soon like the WarRock forums. :< But they say it's in beta...so meh.

In other news, I've gotten Dar and Shride to join Caliburn. Muahahahaha. But Dar is usually afk (NO SURPRISE THERE, RITE GUISE?) and Shride is usually offline. D:

Annnnnnother thing. I went cabbage/apple farming with Rak the other night, and moar proof to my theory of the male Wizard and Caly being siblings: THEY WORK SO BLEEPING AWESOME TOGETHER. O_O Seriously it's like pewpewfwooshfwoosh AOE AOE AOE AOE AOE YOUR DEAD!

AND THE ZOO. I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT THAT. It was great. :D The Wings From Down Under thing was pretty neat, there was this biiiiiiiiig cage that you walked into where the birds were. There were probably....two thousand of them or more. I'm not kidding they were everywhere. o_o
Photobucket

Admission to this was extra...which is LAME. But they gave us these popsicle sticks with seeds glued to em.
Photobucket
That's my hand. :P

This should probably be first, but uh whatever. 8D
I GIVE YOU: THE NEW MILWAUKEE ZOO ENTRANNNNNCE! *trumpts play*
Photobucket
I'm actually hiding behind that pillar next to the green recycling thing. (Brother is the dude in blue) Mom takes too many pictures. And it just so happens I can still be ninjar to you folks too. Talk about awesome.

Photobucket
Abit before we had lunch, we saw this guy. My brother's pretty good with pictures. Unlike Mom.

On our way to lunch, we saw this big guy. I think it was male, anyway.
Poor thing must've been so hot. D: I sure was.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Then we have ze lions. TYPICAL LAZY CATS. Seriously they look just like Oreo does. >_>

Photobucket
Another typical lazy cat. But Snow Leopards still pwn. <3 It was funny, there was this enclosed sitting area to see him, and we were sitting there all pooped out. And people kept coming in and walking past it, or turning around and finally seeing it and went all "ZOMGWTFBBQ THERE'S A SNOW LEOPARD IN THE CORNER AND IT STARTLED ME CAUSE I'M A NOOB LOL"

Now I should complain about the weather. iGoogle's always telling me it's going to rain lately but it doesn't. D: It'll be windy and sprikle....THEN IT WILL CLEAR UP. WTF MAN. :| The upper half of the state is in Severe Drought, according to the National Weather Service. QQ My mom was telling me we should go camping up there again but we probably won't cause the stupid sky is deciding not to rain.

Anywho, that be all!

No comments:

Post a Comment