Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ohhey this is the 50th Post

Just a simple update.

Used my Target card from my birthday to get the stuff I needed~ +5'd my EMS (I love you Idge) and used a Secret Area pass. Equites went from 18 to 23 on it. 8D Plus Marceil and Zander went from 30-ish percent to 80-ish. Sullivan got like 20%. Pretty good overall. I'm not really sure what to do about upgrading, because I have my EMS, EDC, El Mago, Elite Fang of Steel and Iron Pistol to do x.x Bleeeeeh. qq

I suppose I should do my EDC and El Mago.

Uhmmm....we went to circus the other night with a full ten people xD I always wanted to just try that. Mind you, the clan doesn't need all ten to do it. D:< Went awesomely but the drops sucked balls. I got a blue rough which turned into a Good Quality Turquoise, though! \o/

Blah I don't really know what else to talk about o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment