Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Art Museum and Expert

Hello~ :D A relatively short update today.
Firstly, I've found some more songs through the wonderousness of the internetz.

This song really inspires me. I'm gonna make a list sometime filled with songs that do just that.
And then, this one below is an interesting find. I usually dislike rap, but this ones pretty nice.
Yay for variety~!


So tomorrow I'm heading off to Discovery World yet again. It's rather pleasant to go there.
This time my class is about the wonders of dioxyribonucleic acid. Afterwards we'll be heading next door to the Art Museum. My mom wants to see Jan Lievans' work. I'm honestly not too interested in it. :| But its the only way I convinced my mom to let me go to just one class at DW, so..bleh, sometimes one must compromise.
Note: the museum is the, apparently world famous Milwaukee Art Museum. Which I don't give a rat's ass about. lol. :D
I guess that's more proof that I should be a scientist if I don't care for art. ;) I can enjoy paintings and all that, but...I just..dislike going to art museums.
ALSO TOMORROW.
THE GRIND TO EXPERT SHALL BEGIN.
I went and got a Target Card, my wonderful gold's here(still waiting on the boxes).
I'll break out a pass, Lucifer wings, get a feso hat, and start. :D I'm considering getting an Expert Battle Pack...but I think I'll wait till I get on tomorrow..I like giving each and every purchase some careful thought, even if it's only a minute or two of debating within my mind. I am absolutely determined to get Lisa to Expert by 11:59 PM April 30th 2009.

So with that, I bid ye adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment