Saturday, May 2, 2009

Free Time - Sword = Vocaloids?!

So yeah, those who know me have probably seen my topics on the ole members forums/official forums regarding my decision to leave the game. I might come back in a week or so...and I might pop on to get Shride to powerlevel my musketeer. lolol 8D A heart felt thank you to those who I have had the fortune of meeting in the New World. I haven't completely quit...just a break, I suppose. It's not really because of K2, or no 3.0, or any ingame drama crap. I sort of talked about this in my previous entry, so yeah...honestly the thing that ticked me off the most was the community bullshit lines- oh I mean community guidelines. >.> And a mod abiding by them by deleting a topic I made. It just seriously ticked me off and pushed me over the edge. >:E I get SO tired of all these stupid rules...*sigh* MOOOOOOOVING ON.

I've been maybe three, four or five days without Sword. So far so good. o_o Progressing slowly but surely on ESO. I was checking out my skills and apparently theres one at level 94...in which you can turn the targeted player into a SHEEP. That's right. A SHEEP. I was rofling when I read that. 8D Pangya-wise, well...things are pretty much as they are. NTreev's still got it in Beta..so once that's overwith and we have new content and cookies back things might become more interesting for me. :D


NOW TO THE EQUATION. Thanks to Kimi, who...posts Vocaloid stuff on the video topic in our forums...this latest one is so WEIRD. I want to rip my hair out....because firstly I can't figure out if Kaito's in a duet with Miku, or if it's just him. :E SECONDLY.
Why is he the Super Creepy Phantom of the Opera? THIRDLY. Miku as a loli= epic fail.
His costume is kinda cool, cept for the hat. The hat is fail.



And let's talk about today alittle. Namely, my teee veee watching!
I started Macross Frontier with my brother this morning...I gotta say, Ranka's cute. And I feel sorry for Alto, being dragged into Sheryl's ridiculousness and Micheal calling him Princess...rofl. xD But yeah, so far...I am hating the lyrics for the intro song. >____> Cause it's so OBVIOUSLY about the whole yet-to-be triangle thing between Ranka, Sheryl and Alto. ¬0¬

AND I WATCHED THE LAST CRUSADE. It was fun :D Connery sure played an interesting part.. xD I'm going to start saying "Intolerable!" now.

So that's about it. :D

3 comments:

  1. In World of Warcraft, mages can learn to sheep enemies at level 10. 8D

    VOCALOID IS TAKING OVER THE WOOOORLD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. So thats where you went? WoW? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, WoW was my first MMO. I still play it occassionally but I'm taking a break from it too, lol.

    ReplyDelete